Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ENGM 510 Supply Chain Management and Integration
Department: MSc Engineering Management
Module Description: Supply Chain Management capability within business has, over the last decade in particular, taken on a much more significant role in enabling business to gain competitive advantage and deliver bottom line performance. As companies strive to identify their competitive edge, the application of supply chain concepts will continue to exert greater influence on overall business success. This module covers a wide range of topics in supply chain strategies, design, planning, operations and development. Emphasis has been laid mainly on the perspective of supply chain integration process. Releasing value in business through relationship management, cost reduction and lean supply have been the key considerations.
- Bozarth, C. C. and Handfield, R. B. (2019). Introduction to operations and supply chain management. 5th edn. New York, NY: Pearson.
- Harrison, A. (2019). Logistics management and strategy: competing through the supply chain. 6th edn. Harlow: Pearson Education Limited.
- Huang, S. H. (2013). Supply chain management for engineers. CRC Press.
- Hugos, M.H. (2011). Essentials of supply chain management. 3rd edn. Wiley.
- Ravindran, A.R. & Warsing, D. Jr. (2017). Supply chain engineering: models and applications. CRC Press.
- Sanders, N. R. (2018). Supply chain management: a global perspective. 2nd edn. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.