Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FIN 515 International Finance
Department: MSc Finance
Module Description: The purpose of this module is to provide contemporary insights needed to enhance one’s understanding of the global business environment from a corporate perspective. It emphasizes on the changes and emerging trends in global financial and forex markets affecting business decisions and effectively manages them with appropriate strategies.
It also helps promote a critical awareness of the effects of domestic and international banking, finance, foreign investments, macroeconomic policy and institutions on financial markets and select macroeconomic indicators.
- Eiteman, D.K., Stonehill, A.I. and Moffett, M.H. (2016). Multinational business finance. 14th edn. Pearson.
- Evrensel, A. (2013). International finance for dummies. Wiley.
- Krugman, P.R., Obstfeld, M. and Melitz, M. (2006). International economics: theory and policy. 7th edn. Addison-Wesley.
- Scott, H.S., Gelpern, A. (2012). International finance: transaction, policy, and regulation. 19th edn. Foundation Press.
- Ugeux, G. (2014). International finance regulation: the quest for financial stability. Wiley Finance.