Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BUS 102 Introduction to Innovation and Leadership
Department: BSc in Business Management
Module Description: This module introduces students to the concept of innovation and leadership. The module provides students with basic knowledge and understanding of the role of leadership in organising successful innovation.
- Conway, S. and Steward, F. (2009). Managing and shaping innovation. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Della Peruta, M. R., Lombardi, R. and Soto-Acosta, P. (2018). Open innovation, product development, and inter-company relationships within regional knowledge clusters. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, vol. 9(2), pp. 680–693.
- Donald, M. (2019). Leading and managing change in the age of disruption and artificial intelligence. Bingley, UK: Emerald Publishing.
- Greenberg, D. et al. (2011). The new entrepreneurial leader: developing leaders who shape social and economic opportunity. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler.
- Kim, M., Kim, J.E., Sawng, Y.W. and Lim, K.S. (2018). Impacts of innovation type SME’s R&D capability on patent and new product development. Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, vol. 12(1), pp. 45–61.
- Mars, M. M., Hoskinson, S. and Liebecap, G. D. (2013). A cross-disciplinary primer on the meaning and principles of innovation. Bradford: Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Nagaoka, S. and National Research Council (U.S.). (2009). 21st century innovation systems for japan and the united states : lessons from a decade of change : report of a symposium. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press.