Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BUS 301 Business Ethics
Department: BSc in Business Management
Module Description: The main aim of this module is to enable students to acquire a critical understanding of the foundations of business ethics; to develop a sound understanding of both individual and social aspects of business ethics; to examine the historical context of ethical practices and applications; to develop an appreciation for new or alternative perspectives of ethics, particularly in relation to issues of globalisation.
- Crane, A. and Matten, D. (2016). Business ethics. 4th edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Request item
- Fisher, C. and Lovell, A. (2008). Business ethics and values: individual, corporate and international perspectives. 3rd edn. Harlow, England: FT Prentice Hall. Request item
- Clegg, S. and Rhodes, C. (2012). Management ethics : contemporary contexts. Hoboken: Taylor and Francis.
- De George, R.T. (2003). The ethics of information technology and business. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
- Donaldson, T., Werhane, P. H. and Van Zandt, J. D. (2008). Ethical issues in business : a philosophical approach. 8th edn. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson/Prentice Hall.
- Goodwin, B. (2000). Ethics at work. The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Gupta, A.D. (ed.). (2004). Human values in management. Aldershot, England: Ashgate Publishing Limited.
- Harrison, M R. (2005). An introduction to business and management ethics. Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan.
- Hendry, J. (2004). Between enterprise and ethics. business and management in a bimoral society. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Jones, C., Parker, M. and Bos, B. ten (2005). For business ethics. London: Routledge.
- Kline, J.M. (2010). Ethics for international business: decision making in a global political economy. 2nd edn. New York: Routledge.
- Malachowski, A. R. (2001). Business ethics : critical perspectives on business and management. London: Routledge.
- McEwan, T. (2001). Managing values and beliefs in organisations. Harlow, England: Prentice Hall.
- Werhane, P.H. and Singer, A. E. (1999). Business ethics in theory and in practice: contributions from Asia and New Zealand. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- White, T.I. (1993). Business ethics: a philosophical reader. New York: MacMillan Publishing Company.