Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to Vision and Robotics
Department: BSc in Computer Science
Module Description: The course teaches the basics of programming. Students will learn about fundamental programming concepts such as control conditions, loops, and recursion. Fundamental data structures will also be studied such as Arrays and Strings. The course has extensive lab sessions to ensure students get hand-on experience of the taught material.
- Alpaydin, E. (2014). Introduction to machine learning. 3rd edn. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press.
- Burger, W. and Burge, M. (2013). Principles of digital image processing : advanced methods. London: Springer.
- Murphy, R. (2019). Introduction to AI robotics. 2nd edn. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press.
- Nehmzow, U. (2003). Mobile robotics : a practical introduction. 2nd edn. London: Springer.
- Russell, S. J. and Norvig, P. (2014). Artificial intelligence : a modern approach. 3rd edn. Harlow, England: Pearson.