Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MKTG 202 Consumer Behaviour
Department: BSc Business management & BSc Accounting & Finance
Module Description: This module aims to develop students’ understanding of consumer research and its usefulness for marketing management in its application to how consumers behave. Conclusions from consumer research are not always directly accessible and are often also ambiguous in their messages; as such the course aims to reflect our current understanding of consumer behaviour drawing on disciplines such as sociology, psychology and consumer culture studies.
- Babin, B.J. and Harris, W.G., 2018. Consumer behavior: CB. 4LTR Press.
- Heuer, M. and Becker-Leifhold, C. eds., 2018. Eco-friendly and fair: fast fashion and consumer behaviour. Routledge.
- Martins, J.M., Yusuf, F. and Swanson, D.A., 2011. Consumer demographics and behaviour: Markets are people (Vol. 30). Springer Science & Business Media.
- Sutherland, M., 2020. Advertising and the mind of the consumer: what works, what doesn’t, and why. Routledge.
- Wang, C. ed., 2018. Exploring the Rise of Fandom in Contemporary Consumer Culture. Business Science Reference.