Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EENG 231 Electrical Engineering II
Department: BSc Industrial Engineering; BSc Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
Module Description: Develop an understanding of electromagnetic fields and their application to the solution of engineering problems. The emphasis during the course will be on the application of digital and analogue electronic circuit components concepts. The overall course is designed to introduce the impedance and admittance concept of load model representations.
- Smith, R. J. and Dorf, R. C. (1992). Circuits, devices, and systems. 5th edn. New York: Wiley.
- Arnes, L. A. A. Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Ahmed, H. and Spreadbury, P. J. (1987). Analogue and digital electronics for engineers : an introduction. 2nd edn. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Bradley, D. A. (1994). Basic electrical power and machines. London: Chapman & Hall.
- Horowitz, P. and Hill, W. (2020). The art of electronics. 3rd edn. Cambridge ; New York, NY: Cambridge University Press.