Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Restricted to BUiD students only. Room is limited to a maximum of 4 persons.
- Reservation is up to a maximum of 3 hours.
- Reservation may be made up 5 days in advance.
- 1 reservation per user per day.
- Room 1 is equipped with a projector and a computer. Priority will be given to those who wish to use the equipment.
- First come, first serve basis when the room is not reserve.
- Inform library staff when cancelling reservation within 24 hours.
- Students without reservation can use the room provided it is not reserve.
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings. Do not leave your things unattended. The University will not be liable for any losses or damage.
- Students that are late with their reservation will not be allowed to extend their reservation.
- Always keep the room clean and tidy.
- Food is not allowed inside the room. Use the Student Area.
- Library staff reserves the right to vacate the room for inappropriate behavior.
- Library materials left unattended will be returned to the Library.